Car Shipping Guide
• You must provide us with a working phone number in order to contact you during the Vehicle(s) transport process. An email address is also useful but not mandatory.
• Vehicle(s) should be in operable condition (it must start, roll forward and in reverse, steer and brake).
• Any modifications made to your Vehicle(s) must be noted such as 4×4 lift kit, camper shell, Vehicle(s) lowered, excess length, etc. Most modifications require specific procedures and additional fees may apply.
• Vehicle(s) needs to have a minimum of 4” ground clearance to safely load and unload your Vehicle(s).
• If Vehicle(s) exceeds 7’ in height additional charges may apply for procedures necessary for Vehicle(s) transport.
• Your Vehicle(s) must not have any obvious and noticeable fluid leaks of any type.
• REMEMBER! Transit times will constantly vary depending on the time of year and the origin and destination of your particular move. The estimated transit time will be indicated on your quote and order confirmation documents. The estimated transit time is only merely an “estimate”. Your best method of tracking and receiving status updates of you Vehicle(s) in transit will be communications received from our dispatcher.
• Vehicle(s) should be immaculate for inspection. A dirty Vehicle(s) makes it difficult to perform inspection.
• Battery must be secured in the mounting bracket.
• Any and all alarm systems must be disconnected, disabled, or turned off. It is imperative that alarms will not sound or prevent carriers from having the ability to operate the Vehicle(s) during the Vehicle(s) transport process.
• Any and all spare tire covers, car covers must be removed. These items may be locked away in the truck during the Vehicle(s) transport process.
• All personal belongings must be removed from the Vehicle(s). All radios cassettes decks/cd players not built in, car phones, garage door openers, E-Z passes, etc. must be removed. Standard Vehicle(s) items such as a car jack and spare tires are permitted.
• The gas tank must have at least 1/8 of a tank of gas and no more than ¼ of a tank.
• Any plants and/or hazardous materials are prohibited by law to transported.
• Vehicle(s) must be ready for the new climate. For example, engine coolant, transmission oils, and other fluids.
Vehicle Inspection Conditions
• Any and all damages will be recorded by our agent on the condition report at the origin. They will be confirmed by your countersignature. In the improbable event that additional damage is assessed on delivery, it will be recorded by our agent on the condition report. All disagreements should be recorded on the condition report in order to qualify for damage claims.
• You or your delegated representative MUST be present for the inspection at the time of pick up, or the vehicle will not be picked up.
• You or your delegated representatives are fully responsible for verifying your vehicles condition by signing the condition report at both the origin and destination locations. Condition reports are FINAL when the driver leaves the locations. You must complete the condition report prior to your vehicle leaving.